Life in the office typically revolves around busy schedules, overloaded email inboxes, and extended periods of time sitting at your desk. What most people don’t know is that for every hour you spend sitting in an uncomfortable chair, you are doing tremendous harm to your body. For your back alone, spending all day sitting in a chair can lead to herniated discs, pinched nerves, and a variety of other spine-related injuries that cause stiffness, soreness, and long-lasting pain. A simple solution to this problem is an ergonomic office saddle stool!
Our lumbar-support saddle-seat chairs are anatomically designed to conform to the natural shape of the body and include a patented seat groove, which promotes healthy blood flow and posture and minimizes unwanted pressure on sensitive areas like the tailbone. This active-sitting adjustable chair works with your individual needs and offers a choice of different height lift mechanisms for a wide range of adjustments. Featuring a technologically advanced, injection-molded foam, improved balance points, and a multi-angle pelvic positioning system, it is easy to see how this sit-and-stand stool with backrest offers you the support and comfort you need to conquer long, productive days at your office desk!
- Distinct anatomically designed seat conforms to the natural shape of the body.
- Technologically advanced injection molded foam provides excellent support and comfort.
- Seat Groove prevents undue pressure on the tailbone.
- Multi-angle pelvic positioning helps reduce lower back strain.
- Improved balance point allows you to bend forward and reach further with less strain.
- Small seat size allows the closest positioning to the patient.
- Five-leg powder-coated aluminum base provides improved stability.
- Choice of different height lift mechanisms provides a wide range of adjustments.